As such, your missions will be the following:
- As a team player, you will manage the global scope of the production, both on the creative and technical sides;
- As a true expert, you aspire to become the reference in your team and transmit your ideas to them;
- Innovative, you intuitively build the necessary pipelines and tools to create longer term game experiences. You are familiar with the notion of Game as a Platform (GaaP);
- You ensure the creation of high quality data and models while respecting production deadlines;
- You participate in the development of your team by documenting and transmitting methods (pipelines, tools, procedures);
- In a continuous improvement approach, you monitor, follow and improve the performance of the vegetation systems.
With a solid experience and a strong motivation for the job of Technical Artist on major/AAA titles, you want to put your talent to work on one of the most awaited titles at Ubisoft:
- You are autonomous, but you also like to work in a team and communicate your ideas;
- You have proven technical skills (3D creation, scripting, shading-HLSL, photogrammetry, … );
- You have significant experience on a real-time game engine and a global understanding of the artistic pipeline and workflow;
- You master the current DCC (SpeedTree, 3ds Max, Houdini, Substance Designer, …) ;
- You have experience in performance management and optimization methods;
- Your English level allows you to work in an international context and to exchange ideas with peers who do not speak your language. French is a plus but not mandatory.