As part of the Lead Game Designer team, you will join one of our unannounced AAA Open World projects. As a Systems Designer (M/NB/W), you will be fully integrated into production team and your role will be to ensure player retention through the game systems.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Conceive, design and prototype game retention systems to encourage players to invest in our game economy.
- Share these systems with the rest of the team and manage large volumes of data in the game engine in order to provide strategic recommendations.
- Understand the needs and issues of players in macro terms in order to balance their progression in relation to lifetime targets in the game.
- Understand the production tools related to the macrostructure design and think about how to improve them.
- Collaborate with Game Designers on new player features to maximise their short and long term satisfaction.
- You have a background in Game Design and must have several experiences in game design on complex game systems.
- You have extensive knowledge of Excel and are able to manage complex tables.
- You are known to have a good analytical mind, you know how to take a step back from your subjects and have solid problem-solving skills.
- You are detail-oriented, challenging and organised.
- You ideally have a good knowledge of FPS games as a whole.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills, in French and English.