You will join the production team on one of our exciting ~200 people unannounced projects.
Reporting to the studio Managing Director, you will take over the management of the core team and ensure good collaboration between the stakeholders of the project.
What you will do:
- Ensure the maintenance of a solid collaborative dynamic within the core team of the project
- Ensure the motivation and investment of all those involved in the project
- Ensure the progression, skills development and retention of the core team and key profiles of the project and build the succession plan.
- Define, present and ensure compliance with the project’s development strategy
- Challenge creative direction and ensure its cohesion with the long-term business plan
- Manage the project budget
- Build the internal group network for the project
- Managing risks
- Ensuring the sustainability and robustness of production methods in a GAAS context
- Supervise the Brand teams to define the positioning of the project in the market. You will also be able to challenge their positioning to ensure that the project can anticipate new trends and seize the best development opportunities.
- Ensure alignment of project deliverables with brand and marketing plan expectations
- Ensure the highest quality standards of the project
- Ensure alignment of the project strategy with that of the studio management
French speaking is mandatory
You have proven experience as a Producer and contributed to the shipment of several AA or AAA game projects, as well as the development of a brand.
You master project management on it’s budgetary aspects, manpower, quality and deadlines.
What you will bring:
- In-depth knowledge of the gaming industry
- Strong managerial qualities
- Ability to delegate, empower and increase the skills of your teams
- Excellent level of communication in English. French is advantageous
- Result orientation
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your background, skills, and any games shipped