As a Programming Architect, you will work closely with the game’s engine team. Below are the details of your main missions:
- Be the main point of contact for the engine team to support programmers in various technical choices.
- Be able to take charge of complex technical projects that, while related to the engine, will affect different production professions (Engine, Gameplay, Tools, etc.).
- Support the technical team, share your expertise with them, and accompany them throughout the production process to ensure the best possible quality for the game.
- Train other programmers on the project and more generally implement initiatives to have a positive impact on the entire studio.
- You have a solid experience in programming with the C++ language,
- While having cross-technical knowledge (UI, low-level, physics, audio, etc.), you are also comfortable with complex debugging and optimization in a multithreaded environment,
- You feel confident in your ability to support tech teams and have a real positive impact on technical decisions,
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of the video game industry and have already contributed to the release of different games,
- You are autonomous, proactive, and comfortable with communication exercises,
- You have a good level of English, both oral and written.