Under the responsibility of the Lead Gameplay Programmer, your main missions as a Gameplay Programmer (M/F/NB) will be:
- Participate in the development of gameplay prototypes in collaboration with the Game Designers team,
- Participate in the architecture, development and maintenance of gameplay features,
- Study, research and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best possible gameplay quality,
- In contact with different teams (game designers, level designers, artists, tool programmers, etc.) to ensure that the requirements are well integrated into the development of the game.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in gameplay programming in video games,
- You have a good command of C++ and prototyping tools,
- You have a good video game culture, and you can easily adapt to changes,
- You are autonomous and organized,
- You like to work in a team,
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- You have already been able to work on a double A or triple A game,
- You master the concept of the ECS,
- You have good knowledge of decision-making systems (Behaviour Tree, Goal Oriented Action Planning, Finite State Machine, etc.)
- You have a significant experience in a multiplayer game,
- You have a strong interest in the issues raised by systemic games and procedural gameplay.