As a Gameplay Animator at Ubisoft Paris you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
In this role, your missions will be as follows:
- Imagine, prototype and produce keyframe animations to give life to our characters;
- Receive and edit motion captures while managing the constraints related to real time;
- Cut and integrate animations into our game engine: Snowdrop;
- Collaborate with the Tech Art, Art and Programming teams to achieve the best possible gameplay animations;
- Participate in the optimization and development of the production process and animation techniques.
Depending on the needs, you may also be asked to participate in Motion Capture shoots.
- You have already worked on realistic video game productions, ideally AAA projects, where you were responsible for gameplay animations, especially associated with characters and vehicles;
- You master Motion Builder and are comfortable with the integration of animations in a game engine;
- An appetence for facial animation is a real plus;
- Any technical skills (rigging, skinning, IK, …) will be valued;
- You are known for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially in English.