Ubisoft’s pioneering studio, Paris studio was responsible for the publisher’s first successes following its creation in 1992. Today, it is at the helm of such must-have licenses as Just Dance, Ghost Recon and Mario + The Rabbids. Ubisoft Paris has also built a solid reputation as a partner of choice in cross-studio collaborations such as Watch Dogs, Skull & Bones, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Star Wars. Building on this experience, the studio continues to push the boundaries of creativity by working on some very promising yet unannounced projects.
You will join the Paris development studio where you will report to the Lead Tools Programmer as part of a team of around ten developers working on one of Ubisoft’s flagship games.
You will be responsible for the design and development of the tools used by the game’s production teams.
As a Tools Programmer (W/M/NB), your missions will be :
- Analyze users’ difficulties and needs in order to propose and develop concrete solutions for Design and develop applications used by production teams: development of editors’ code, new graphic interfaces or automation of production processes,
- Propose technological and architectural choices for production tools,
- Provide support to users of the various tools.
- You have a significant experience in programming graphical applications on Windows,
- Ideally, you are a real WPF expert who can develop ambitious applications,
- At the very least, you’re willing to invest in this technology
- You have a solid knowledge of C#,
- Ideally, you have skills in developing REST services,
- Your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate effectively enable you to understand users’ needs and present the solutions you envisage,
- You are constantly seeking to improve the user experience and are interested in the UI/UX of your tools,