You will join the Engine team of one of our flagship franchises. As a Unity Developer, you will work on the engine, the tools and the implementation of best practices within the team.
In a more detailed way, you will work on :
- Maintain, develop and optimize the various software bricks based on Unity,
- Take care of performance, optimization and debugging issues specific to the platforms covered by the game,
- Help the existing team on Unity support, thanks to your knowledge of the engine, in order to facilitate their developments,
- Execute low-level developments (optimization, memory, debugging, real time, multi-threading …),
- Provide technological solutions for the realization of game mechanics to the Gameplay or Online teams,
- Be the interlocutor of the Technical and Artistic Directors to meet their performance constraints.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience including at least 2 years of recent experience with Unity,
- During these experiences you have already been able to work on profiling and optimization of a game or an application under Unity,
- You also have a good knowledge of C# and C++ development,
- Your level of English allows you to communicate easily in an international context.
Bonus skills :
- You have already been able to work on the integration of native / C++ plugins under Unity.