As a Technical Artist at Ubisoft Paris you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
- Evangelize around your subject to push the limits and technical constraints
- Adapt to artistic and technical constraints to create processes and benchmarks that maximize production flow
- Provide daily support to the Art and Technical team and help clearing up the specific problems of production bottlenecks
- Animate Memory and Performance subjects
- Document the Technical and Art pipelines
Must have :
- You hold an advanced degree and have substantial experience as a Technical Artist on games productions:
- You are proficient in a major DCC (3ds Max, Maya, Blender)
- You have significant experience on a gaming engine and an overall understanding of the real-time artistic pipeline and workflow.
- You are curious and have solid deductive skills
- You can work efficiently on a team and communicate your ideas.
- You can speak English in a professional environment
Nice to have :
- You have scripting skills in Python
- You can speak French