You are part of the Paris production studio and join the production team that contributed to Watch Dogs Legion on a new project: BGE2! Accompanied by the artistic director, you deliver the graphic representations of the constituent elements of the World, and in particular the planets making up the solar system of BGE2.
In this context, your missions include in particular:
- Participation in graphic research for the sets and the atmospheres of the project, from the briefs of the artistic director.
- Creation of concepts in 2D and 3D (sketches, drawings, 3D scenes, coloring, composition, photobashing, paint-over, etc.).
- Illustration of different natural and biomes environments.
- You ideally have 3/4 years of experience in creating concepts and visuals for AAA artistic projects.
- You justify 2D, 3D creations and you master Photoshop and Blender. 3DS Max, Maya and Zbrush are the most.
- You have an appetite for the creation of natural environments perceived on a large scale (Sky View, Space View)
- You are comfortable with the creation of 2D concepts, have a good level of drawing; A good sense of composition, light and color.
- You show autonomy and responsiveness and are able to quickly make an image to communicate an idea/a concept.
- You have a strong creative capacity, and know how to bounce back on feedback. You appreciate experimenting with new creation methods and seek to work in an experienced team.
- You master English in a professional environment