Within the production team of a realistic AAA game and under the responsibility of the Lead Animator, you will be in charge of making the gameplay animations.
As such, your missions will be the following:
- Imagine, prototype and produce keyframe animations;
- Receive and edit motion captures while managing real time constraints;
- Cutting and integrating animations into our proprietary game engine;
- Be a reference on your animations for all the project’s departments in order to meet the objectives of quality and consistency of the animations;
- Participate in the optimisation and development of the production process and animation techniques.
- You have already worked on realistic video game productions, ideally AAA projects, where you were responsible for gameplay animations, especially associated with characters and props;
- You are familiar with Motion Builder and are comfortable with integrating animations into a game engine;
- You are rigorous, autonomous, reactive and have an eye for detail;
- An appetite for facial animation is a real plus;
- You are known for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills.