You will join the team of one of our unannounced projects. Working with a Senior producer, you will be implementing the best processes, methods and tools to ship a huge game and make sure the production goes well and reaches its goals.
As a Production Director, your assignements will focus around three topics
- Define the game development strategy and the main deliverables
- Participate to the construction of the organizational structure of the project in order to enhance and optimize the talents within the team
- Elaborate and implement a clear decision-making framework and make sure it is widely known. You might have to adapt it along the production
- Optimize the methods on the project to ensure a clear and simple coordination between the teams and job families involved in the project
- Setup, update and follow-up the production dashboards
- Setup the best tools to ensure a great communication within the team
- Participate to the budget follow-up
- Define the best practices in production management et broadcast them through the different projects of the studio
- Define deliverables and risks for the project as well as the implications on planning and budgets
- Follow-up the advancement of the deliverables with the production managers and make sure that the producing team is regularly updated
- Offer and setup plans to face potential delays in the production or quality issues
- Make sure that the quality level expected for the game is reached thanks to the best processes, tools and methods.
- Participate to the technologic choices with the Senior Producer and the technical and IT teams.
- You will have a team, starting with two people (data analyst and project coordinator)
- Ensure your team is well engaged. Follow-up their morale and make sure they have all they need to succeed
- Act as a coach for your team
In order to take on this challenge, we are looking for someone whose experience looks like this
- At least ten years of experience as a producer, associate producer or similar roles in project management in multimedia or gaming fields
- Strong and recognized project management skills. We will expect you to show how you delivered big games / projects successfully respecting the cost, quality, delays and ressources goals
We will also value the qualities and knowledge below
- Strong knowledge of how video games are made
- Leadership qualities
- Analysis and problem solving mindset
- Innovative ideas
- Result driven mind
- Great communication
- English is necessary, French is a plus.