Your daily quest
You will join one of our unannounced projects' team. Reporting directly to the senior producer of the project, you will coordinate and optimize the data flow with the production.
Your responsibilities will be as follows :
- Work closely with the production team (art, design, marketing, programming) and understand their data needs, depending on the steps of the production;
- Organize and synthetize those needs in a straight and clear way in order to share them with the data teams;
- Communicate with the different teams that create and analyze data to extract useful information for the game production. Those teams are our user research lab, the brand portfolio management, the editorial team and more;
- Encourage those teams to collaborate around the specific needs of your projet and make sure they communicate properly;
- Stay alert on the different studies produced internally or externally about the market and its trajectory (trend studies, sales numbers, playtests …);
- Synthetize that data from different sources in one pagers that will be usable and understandable by the production team.
In order to take on this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of data and how it can be managed.
You know how to sum-up huge dataloads and are a strong communicant.
Excel has no secrets for you. You are used to building and using complex reporting tables.
A previous experience within a creative industry will be valued, particularly if it was in the video game industry.
Fluent English is mandatory.
Understanding French is a plus.