Ubisoft’s pioneering studio, Paris studio was responsible for the publisher’s first successes following its creation in 1992. Today, it is at the helm of such must-have licenses as Just Dance, Ghost Recon and Mario + The Rabbids. Ubisoft Paris has also built a solid reputation as a partner of choice in cross-studio collaborations such as Watch Dogs, Skull & Bones, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Star Wars. Building on this experience, the studio continues to push the boundaries of creativity by working on some very promising yet unannounced projects.
With 750 talents of 35 nationalities, Ubisoft Paris is today the largest studio in France and one of the most experienced in the industry. Young talents can benefit from the strong presence of senior profiles in the creative, technical or artistic fields. Everyone is driven by the same passion: to push the limits of what is possible and to offer new experiences to our players.
Ready to join the adventure? Join us at the Paris Studio!
Integrated to the Just Dance production team and under the direction of the Artistic Director, the Content Director and the Lead Video Artist, you ensure the creation of video content integrated into the game.
As such, your missions will include:
- Create the different backgrounds for each video using the assets provided by the Concept Artists,
- Animate your background 2D and/or 3D by being as faithful as possible to the music,
- Create FX to reinforce the intentions around the dancer,
- Ensure the respect of deadlines and the quality of your productions.
- You come from an artistic background, you master After Effect and the most famous plugins (Particular, Form, SoundKeys, Element 3D etc.),
- 3D generalist knowledge (Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Blender, etc.) is essential,
- Knowledge in compositing is appreciated,
- You have a good artistic and creative sensitivity and a good sense of rhythm,
- You have solid experience in video production (cinema, clips, agency, etc.),
- Knowledge of keying, rotoscoping and tracking and video editing would be appreciated,
- You are autonomous, but you know how to work in a team,
- You are proactive.
/! Don’t forget to add your CV, portfolio, website, or any other document needed to evaluate your profile
A test would be asked in the next steps of the hiring process.
This position requires your presence on site several days a week.