Reporting to the Brand Director, you will join the marketing team of one of our ambitious unannounced projects in the Paris studio. As a Monetization Director (M/NB/W), your daily quest will be to define a long term monetization strategy which respects the core values of the game, and creates an optimal player experience. You will collaborate with the production teams in order to prioritize monetization opportunities based on key performance indicators.
Your missions will be the following:
- Define, implement and monitor the game’s monetization strategy to maximize player conversion and revenues using Acquisition and Retention levers
- Define in-game item pricing, identify potential sales drivers, launch innovative monetization offers and features (i.e. subscriptions, virtual goods, social monetization) and optimize the monetization flow and consumer experience for the players, maintaining the integrity of the vision for the game
- Define tools to sustain your post-launch business operations
- Follow-up the quality of monetization features and content integration
- Work in close collaboration with game designers to identify, design and implement new features and items to improve user conversion, retention and monetization
- Liaise with marketing teams to develop an efficient marketing for the monetized features and items of the game
- Collaborate with BI & financial planning teams to measure, analyze and forecast the performance and revenues of the game’s monetized content
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets for monetization.
- Provide monetization and item sales reporting and communicate information on key performance indicators (KPIs) to interested teams
- Conduct and communicate competition and market watch to stay on the edge of the industry’s monetization practices and trends
- Graduated in Business, Management, Economics, Game Design, Marketing or equivalent, you have several years of experience in defining monitization systems,
- You have experience in videos games or a real passion for the video game industry + motivation to adapt to its (constantly evolving) rhythm,
- You have an excellent understanding of the market, player behaviour, and online gaming communities as well as acquisition, retention and monetization concepts,
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) & familiarity with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau),
- You show critical thinking, time management, and organizational capabilities,
- This Brand operates in an international context so you are fluent in French and English.