Join the Paris studio and be in charge of the Game Design team of our new AAA project as a Lead Game Designer (M/NB/W). You will be the design point of contact with your team, the project direction team and the other job families.
Your missions will be the following:
- Manage and develop the Game Design team: supervise, guide and motivate the members of the team and participate in their development within the studio,
- Manage and follow the recruitment of the team,
- Alongside the Producers, define and follow the workload and identify production priorities,
- After that, organize and coordinate the tasks of the team and ensure the respect of deadlines and quality,
- Define in-game intentions with the design direction and the project’s top management,
- Produce high-level design documents for the project teams,
- Be the relay of the vision and share it clearly with the design team and other project teams,
- Translate this vision into design elements (mechanics, features, systems etc.) and ensure its deployment in the game (review design documents, test the build and give constructive feedback to the team),
- Suggest action plans in response to feedback from direction and playtests.
- You have several successful experiences in game design on console projects (AA or AAA) and have shippered at least one game with management responsibilities,
- You’re recognized for your leadership skills, your ability to manage a team and to plan in a very active environment,
- You have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and are adaptable in a fast-paced production environment,
- You know how to identify certain sticking points or problems, bring them up and challenge them by suggesting appropriate solutions,
- You show a great level of autonomy and you are known to be a problem solver,
- An affinity for action games is a plus,
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.