Your daily quest:
You are part of the Montreuil production studio and join the production team of a AAA game. As an Engine Programmer (M/W/NB) and under the responsibility of the Lead Engine Programmer, you are responsible for the development and optimization of the game engine.
In this context, your missions will include
- Maintain, evolve and optimize the various software components of our proprietary game engine developed in C++,
- Execute low-level developments (optimization, memory, debugging, real-time, multi-threading …),
- Participate in the elaboration of the game mechanics in collaboration with the gameplay programmers, the Sound Designer and the Online programmers,
- Participate in the porting of the game to the many target platforms (PS5, PS4, XBox One, XBox Series X, Switch, Stadia, Mobile),
- Be the interlocutor of the Technical and Artistic Directors to meet their performance constraints.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in C++ engine programming on an AA or AAA game production, with strong technical constraints (real time, multithreading …),
- You have a degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent,
- You are passionate about the world of video games,
- You are autonomous, proactive and have good interpersonal skills,
- Your level of English allows you to work in an international team.