As a Concept Artist at Ubisoft Paris you will be working together with the team at Massive Entertainment to create a new story-driven open-world video game set in the Star Wars galaxy. Our goal is to create a game and a story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey, which will stay with them for years to come.
In this role, your missions will be as follows:
- Help establish and convey the Art Director’s vision through a wide range of concept artwork, ranging from sketches to digital paintings, storyboards, key arts, moodboards and paint-overs, to support art, design and storytelling.
- Develop designs for objects, indoor/outdoor environments, and original props specific to our universe.
- Seek feedback on your work as well as give feedback to other artists on the team, to optimize the iterative process.
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, service and learning throughout production.
- Significant experience in the Video Game or Film industry.
- You have marked affinities with the worlds of science fiction and “space operas”.
- An artistic eye and an understanding of multiple visual media and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of composition, perspective, color theory, anatomy, materials and lighting.
- Intermediate knowledge in graphic design and design is a plus.
- Experience with at least 3D software to use modeling as a basis for work and preview.
- You have a great interest in details, show ingenuity and flexibility.
- Professional level of English