Within Ubisoft Paris, join the Communication team in charge of internal & external communication in the studio (6 people).
Develop the influence of our projects and our teams within the Ubisoft group and externally and participate in the establishment of a friendly atmosphere and fluid communication in the studio.
As Communication & Brand specialist, your missions will be:
Develop the image of the studio externally and promote all the actions implemented locally by creating content:
- Benchmark of the competition in terms of employer brand
- Videos production (brief, filming, post-production monitoring)
- Writing of articles & production of interviews of the teams
- Management of the Studio website
- Link with the Group's Communication teams to relay our actions
Support HR teams, game development teams and Studio board team, for internal communication management, for the Studio and Ubisoft:
- Strategic recommendations during one-off events (announcements related to a game, or announcement of HR action within the Studio, etc.)
- Support in the creation and production of dedicated contents (videos, interviews, articles, presentations, writing emails, etc.)
Manage Sponsorship topics for the studio:
- Creation of partnerships with NGOs or associations in line with the engagement of the Studio and the Group
- Organization & monitoring of operations such as visits of sick children, awareness in colleges or mentoring program
- Work with HR teams on CSR topics & support their communication to the teams
Participate in the implementation of internal communication events to bring to life the great moments of the studio such as:
- Celebration of 30 years of the Studio
- Move in our new premises
- Animation for Ubisoft game launches
- You have at least one significant experience in communication and / or marketing on long-term topics and you are interested in video games
- You have already managed projects with multiple interlocutors
- You like working in a team in a friendly atmosphere, have already participated in branding projects & think on image problematics, whether at corporate or product level
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, ideally have a good knowledge of Photoshop and WordPress (training possible for upgrading). And you are comfortable in French & English, both written and spoken.