Your daily mission :
You are part of the Montreuil production studio and join the production team of Just Dance. As an Engine Programmer, and reporting to the Lead Programmer, you are responsible for the development and optimization of the game engine.
In this context, your missions will include in particular :
- Maintaining, developing and optimizing the various software components of our own game engine,
- Execute low level developments (optimization, memory, debug, real time, multi-threading …),
- Participate in the development of game mechanics in collaboration with Gameplay programmers, Sound Designer and Online programmers,
- Intervene for the porting of the game on all target platforms (PS5, PS4, XBox One, XBox Series X, Switch, Stadia, Mobile),
- To be the interlocutor of the Technical and Artistic Directors in order to meet their performance constraints.
Your skills :
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or equivalent,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in C/C++ development (in the world of video games would be a plus) with strong technical constraints (real time, multithreading …),
- You are passionate about video games and development in the multimedia sector, or software publishing in general,
- You are autonomous, proactive and have good interpersonal skills,
- Your command of English allows you to work in an international team.