As part of the Ubisoft HQ team, you will join the Ubisoft Paris IT department and more specifically the Publishing Service Department to support the CRM and Media applications. Your role will be to independently support end users on incidents and requests related to the internal applications, while maintaining communication and training throughout the troubleshooting and resolution process.
The responsibilities of this role are primarily focused on providing functional support to internal customers using the marketing and media applications.
- Provide functional support to existing users, investigate problems encountered (data issues, access, configuration, …).
- Work on the different types of tickets (incidents, problems, requests) and provide resolutions within the internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions.
- Provide status updates and manage customer expectations throughout the incident/problem/request life cycle.
- Provide training for key and end users, providing a comprehensive view of an integrated system;
- Contribute to the creation and updating of functional and end-user documentation.
Core competencies :
- University degree
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English and French.
- SQL database queries.
Desirable personal skills:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Curiosity, rigour, organisation