Under the responsibility of the Lead 3D Programmer, your main missions as a 3D Programmer will be to :
- Take responsibility for the design, development and implementation of new graphical features (e.g. shaders …) in our proprietary game engine,
- Optimize the existing code base according to the needs of the project,
- Develop tools for 3D artists,
- Determine and fix bugs identified by other metiers and the quality control team,
- Document the work in order to transfer knowledge and allow users from other jobs to understand how to use the new features.
- You have a first experience of at least 2 years in graphic programming in the video game industry,
- You master the C++ language and its use in a real-time game engine with notions of multithreading,
- You know the current graphics APIs (DirectX11 and 12, Vulkan) and the associated shader languages (HLSL, GLSL, etc…),
- You pay particular attention to the cleanliness and efficiency of your code (CPU/GPU usage, memory management),
- You have a solid understanding of mathematics and algorithms related to 3D and display,
- Knowledge of tools used in production by artists (3DSMax, Maya, Photoshop etc …) would be a plus,
- You have a fluent level of written and spoken English.