The Ubisoft Paris studio is looking for a 3D Artist to join the Just Dance production.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Artist and in collaboration with the concept artists, you will participate in the creation of 3D assets;
As such, you will be in charge of :
- Modeling, texturing and implementing quality 3D elements (Environment, props) in styles ranging from stylized to realistic;
- Dressing levels based on a pre-established level design;
- Carry out artistic benchmarks and make a regular watch.
You also have the possibility to realize concepts to increase the velocity of production.
- You are comfortable with the different steps of real time 3D asset design and the PBR pipeline: high and low poly modeling, baking process (Organic and Hard Surface) and texturing (realistic and stylized).
- You master 3DSMax, Zbrush, Substance Suite and Photoshop. Knowledge of Bender is a real plus.
- A mastery of integration in Unity or equivalent engines of the industry is a plus.
- You combine a strong artistic culture with a particular interest in current visual and graphic trends (music videos, design, scenography, contemporary art, …),
- An appetence for the world of music or dance would be a plus!